Corbett Emergency generator maintenance. Please see additional information below.
Affected Area(s): Corbett Hall
Outage date(s): Monday, July 27th, Friday, August 7th-Wendsday, August 12th
July 17, 2020: Grounds: Turn off irrigation in path to generator.
- July 24, 2020: XDRY: Lay down turf mats or plywood path if necessary and move temporary generator to Corbett.
- July 27, 2020: XELEC: Disconnect existing generator and switch over to temporary generator.
- July 27, 2020: XPLUM: Disconnect fuel gas.
- July 28, 2020: XDRY: Remove existing generator and take to surplus.
- July 29, 2020: Concrete Contractor: Demo and haul off existing concrete pad.
- July 30-31, 2020: XELEC: Reconfigure underground electrical and control conduits.
- August 3-4, 2020: Concrete Contractor: Form and place new concrete pad.
- August 5, 2020: XDRY: Remove turf matts - plywood path.
- August 7, 2020: Cummins: Set new generator on pad. (May still need some turf mats depending on size and type of crane)
- August 7-10, 2020: XELEC: Install new transfer switch and connect new generator.
- August 10, 2020: XPLUM: Connect fuel gas.
- August 11-12, 2020: XELEC/Cummins: Start up and testing.
Outage time(s): 7:00 AM-4:00 PM on dates noted above
Type of outage: Electrical/ Emergency generator
Reason for outage: We will be replacing the Corbett Hall Emergency Generator
Equipment Effected: Computer equipment in Server Room E111 and other emergency electrical systems
Steve Kellums 970-556-7384
Sean Dexter 970-556-3216