Graduate ProgramsStudents

Information on the Student Affairs in Higher Education (SAHE) Master of Science and School of Education programs and degrees.


Information on the scholarships offered to students.

Student Employment in the VPSA

Do you know a currently enrolled student with need-based or merit work study, who has a 2.0 GPA?  Encourage him or her to apply to be a Student Intern in the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs!  Positions become available once per academic year with some options for summer employment.  Contact for more information.