Apply to the Bridge Scholars Program
The Bridge Scholars Program (Bridge) provides residential college life experience to select Colorado State University first-year applicants. The program is designed to assist students especially those from first-generation and limited income backgrounds in making a successful transition to Colorado State University.
Before proceeding to the online application, we encourage you to review the application questions listed below.
Please respond to each of the following questions as thoughtfully, concisely, and concretely as possible. Essay responses should equal about 1-2 paragraphs each, and will be one of the factors used to determine eligibility. Responses may be saved at any time by selecting the "Save Progress" button at the bottom of this screen.
You will need to select one of the following:
- Please tell us why you are interested in participating in the Bridge Scholars Program, and what you hope to gain from participating (required essay response).
- Why is earning a Bachelor's Degree from CSU an important goal for you? How will this benefit you and your family? (required essay response). NOTE: This essay response can also be used when applying for CSU Key Communities.
- Describe for us a personal challenge you have faced. How did you handle it, what did you learn, and how did this prepare you to face future challenges.
- Describe specific activities you have been involved with to demonstrate leadership or service to the community/ others.
- Describe a situation in which you experienced or witnessed an injustice or discrimination. Explain how you responded to it and why.
Please note: In order to apply you must have a CSU eID. If you haven't yet created an eID, please visit https://eid.colostate.edu and complete that process before proceeding to the application for the Bridge Scholars Program. Thank you!
Proceed To Login.
Returning applicant? Login Here.