To reduce costs, CSU is changing website audit tools from Siteimprove to Monsido.
- Siteimprove login and reporting will no longer work when the license expires on July 1, 2019.
- Siteimprove user accounts and websites have been transferred to Monsido.
To view all available reports, log in at login.monsido.com with your email@example.com email address.
- You wil be redirected to log in using your eID username and password. About Single Sign-On using Shibboleth
- Accessibility, Quality Assurance, SEO, and other reports for each site can be sent weekly upon request.
The Monsido Chrome browser extension allows you to view issues on individual pages, including broken links and accessibility.
- It is similar to the WebAIM WAVE, Siteimprove, and Check My Links extensions.
- You must be logged in to Monsido, and only works on pages that Monsido has crawled.
- Chrome Extension Guide
- It is like the Siteimprove code but slightly different for every website.
- Admins can view the code by clicking Settings, selecting Script Setup Guide in the Actions menu for a domain, and clicking Enable Statistics.
- More information about installing the script
For requests or questions, please contact the Monsido administrator for your college or department, or the CSU Web Accessibility Sub-Committee.